CIB now fits into your pocket, thanks to the new features of the CIB mobile app!
Use your smartphone for an easy, fast, and convenient banking experience without the need to use your computer. Get quick and secure access to your CIB accounts, TDs, CDs, Loans, Credit Cards and Investment Funds.
How do I get using this as quick as possible
First, download and install the CIB Mobile Banking app on your mobile device and if you are already registered on CIB Internet Banking, just login using the same username and password, otherwise register easily through the app, it only takes a few minutes!
If you do not have a CIB account, you can still use the application to locate the nearest CIB Branch or ATM and navigate to them, contact CIB through e-mail or Call Center and view CIB foreign exchange rates.
These features will make you go the bank less but still be in control of your banking:
1. View balances of everything you have in the bank savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, loans, certificates deposits, time deposits and mutual funds.
2. Settle credit cards and we mean any credit card even if it is yours, a family members and even if it is not a CIB credit card.
3. Transfer money between any account inside or outside of CIB, inside or outside Egypt.
4. Set recurring and future dated transactions to your accounts and cards.
5. Make donations to your preferred charity.
6. In-app Registration.
7. Manage beneficiaries add all those repetitive and/or recurring accounts you send money to, to make your transfers and settlements much quicker
8. Request a cheque books.
9. Manage your credit cards by stopping lost/stolen cards or disputing transactions.
10. Change limits of supplementary card.
11. Send inquiries, suggestions and complaints.
12. Fingerprint Login.
13. Update Contact Information
14. Change app language
All transfers to other accounts inside or outside CIB, including settlement of non-CIB credit cards, require the use of OTP (One Time Password) token, in accordance with the regulations of the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE). The OTP token is an independent service that adds a higher level of identification and security and should be requested from CIB, as it is not included in this application.
By downloading the CIB Mobile Banking application or setting up your device to download it automatically, you agree to the installation of this application, its future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the application.
CIB holds no responsibility when using the application on any device or operating system that has been modified outside the mobile device or operating system vendor supported or warranted configurations. This includes devices that are, for an example, jail-broken or rooted.
If you need help, please call CIB Call Center 19666, International number (+202) 19666 or email: CIB.email@example.com
Please make sure you read the CIB Mobile Banking terms and conditions published on CIB website www.cibeg.com before you download the app.