Do you really want to pass CFA Level 3 exam and/or expand your knowledge & expertise effortlessly?
This best seller mobile app helps you archive your goal easily by the following unique features:
- Break learning materials into small sets of practice questions & terms
- Master each set effortlessly by many ways: flashcard, matching game, true/false, multiple choice
- Detect & separate automatically the most difficult questions
- Track your learning process on every set and exam taken
- Ready for the Exam by Exam Simulator
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Questions & Terms prepared by EXPERTS for the most current exam.
+) Unlimited access to the EXAM BUILDER & SIMULATOR.
+) Automatically FILTER your most difficult questions.
+) PROGRESS TRACKING for every question & exam taken
+) Lifetime support & updates
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) 5 Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
CFA Institute is a global association of investment professionals. The organization offers the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement designation, and the Claritas Investment Certificate
The CFA Program includes a series of three exams; Levels I, II, and III
- Level I tests your knowledge of the ethical and professional standards.
- Level II tests how you apply those standards to situations analysts face.
- Level III tests how you apply the standards in a portfolio management and compliance context
This prestigious credential is offered by the CFA Institute, formerly known as the Association of Investment Management and Research (AIMR). The designation originated in the United States in 1963 and has since spread across Europe, Asia, and the Pacific Rim. Today more than 90,000 certificants proudly display this credential behind their names in over 135 countries.
The Level III exam consists of item set and constructed response (essay) questions.
Ethical and Professional Standards
Capital Market Expectations
Alternative Investments, Risk Management, and the Application of Derivatives
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.