CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse) Exam Prep is to help you prepare the Certified Emergency Nurse on the go.
With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your incorrect/difficult questions only, Just add them to your favorite module and practice your own weak points again and again, that's way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- Plenty of simulated exam questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
The CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse) certification is the certification specific to emergency nursing and measures the attainment of a defined body of nursing knowledge pertinent to that particular specialty. A role delineation study is conducted approximately every five years to assure the examination reflects current emergency nursing practice. Although there are CENs throughout the world, the CEN exam is based on emergency nursing practice in the United States.
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.