Want to cover EVERYTHING for the on the Certification for Emergency Nurses examination? This app can help! The CEN Exam Prep contains questions from Mosby's Pass CEN!, 2nd Edition helps you to prepare for the Certification for Emergency Nurses examination offered by the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN). An easy-to-follow outline format clearly delineates what you must know to pass the CEN exam. This app also contains questions for the CFRN, CTRN, and FP-C examinations. So this robust study tool helps you to prepare for multiple board exams.
More than 550 review and practice questions offer valuable practice and test taking experience to prepare you for success on the CEN examination.
Install this free version of exam prep app and try free questions in Study/Test mode before deciding to upgrade.
- Over 550 review/practice questions helps you to prepare for CEN, CFRN, CTRN, and FP-C examination.
- A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option.
- Four practice exams each with 150 questions help you to practice using the same electronic testing format they will experience on the exam
- Realistic test taking experience.
- Study progress can be tracked and resumed on any iOS devices as you progress on preparation.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Content chapters offer a thorough review on the following topics
- Professional Issues and Patient Care Management (50 questions)
- Cardiovascular Emergencies (90 questions)
- Respiratory Emergencies (64 questions)
- Neurologic Emergencies (50 questions)
- Gastrointestinal Emergencies (31 questions)
- Genitourinary, Gynecology, and Obstetrical Emergencies (34 questions)
- Psychosocial Emergencies (22 questions)
- Medical Emergencies (47 questions)
- Maxillofacial and Ocular Emergencies (46 questions)
- Orthopedic and Wound Emergencies (44 questions)
- Substance Abuse, Toxicologic, and Environmental Emergencies (45 questions)
- Transport Emergencies (38 questions)
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments - firstname.lastname@example.org