CDL MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
Each CDL classification is distinguished by the vehicle's gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) among other items. Keep in mind that the CDL classification you apply for will determine not only the type of vehicle you are allowed to drive, but also which endorsements you may be required to obtain.
Here is a breakdown for each CDL classification and the examples of vehicles you may be allowed.
A Class A commercial driver's license is required to operate any combination of vehicles with a gross combination weight rating (GCWR) of 26,001 lbs. or more, to include a towed vehicle that is HEAVIER than 10,000 lbs.
A Class B commercial driver license is required to operate:
+ A single vehicle with a GVWR of 26,001 lbs. or heavier AND/OR
+ Any vehicle as described above that is towing another vehicle weighing UP TO 10,000 lbs.
A Class C commercial driver's license may be required if:
+ The vehicle you intend to drive does not meet the criteria described for either a Class A or Class B license AND
+ Is meant to transport EITHER: At least 16 passengers (to include you, the driver).
OR Hazardous material (HAZMAT) as laid out by federal guidelines.
This application just is an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organisation, certificate, test name or trademark.