This app is a combination of sets, containing practice questions, MCQs, terms & concepts for self learning & exam preparation on the topic of CCMA Clinical Medical Assistant.
It contains at least 60 study notes quiz sets & 6200 Flashcards.
It covers the following subject areas:
1- Medicine & Medical Assisting
2- Law & Ethics
3- Communication Skills
4- Patient Education
5- The first Contact Telephone & Reception
6- Managing Appointments
7- Written Communication
8- Health Information Management & Protection
9- Electronic Applications in the Medical Office
10- Managing the Medical Office
11- Diagnostic Coding
12- Outpatient Procedural Coding
13- Health Insurance & Reimbursement
14- Accounting Responsibilities
15- Credit & Collections
16- Nutrition & Wellness
17- Medical Asepsis & Infection Control
18- Medical History & Patient Assessment
19- Anthropometric Measurements & Vital Signs
20- Physical Examination
21- Sterilisation & Surgical Instruments
22- Minor Office Surgery
24- Preparing & Administering Meds
25- Diagnostic Imaging
26- Medical Office Emergencies
27- Disaster Preparedness & the CMA
30- Ophthalmology & otolaryngology
31- Pulmonary Medicine
36- Obstetrics & Gynecology
42- Clinical Chemistry
43- Microbiology & Immunology
45- Medical Terminology: A to Z
46- Computers & Technology
47- CCMA Practice Exam Questions
- Works perfectly Offline, you can learn on the Go, Anytime & Everywhere.
- Six study Modes (learning mode, handout mode, test mode with MCQs, slideshow mode, random mode & Game Memory mode)
- Text to Speech (Listen to the flashcards while you are ridding, jogging or driving).
- Sort your flashcards by topic.
- Search flashcards by key words.
- Select your favorite flashcards & Flag for review the most difficult.
- Add & save your own flashcards.
- Edit & replace existing flashcards.
- Add your comment to any flashcard keep seeing them with.
- Get back to your last study session, exactly to the last flashcard studied including the study mode.
- Full dashboard to monitor your progress.
- In-depth statistics of your performance that shows your strongest & weakest areas.
- Share your best study notes.
- Exam taking tips & tricks which offers you an efficient & quick way to more effectively prepare for & take multiple-choice tests.
You will be amazed by the number of facilities that we added to this App.
A Medical Assistant is an allied health professional that supports the work of physicians and other health professionals, usually in a clinic setting.
Medical Assistants perform routine tasks and procedures such as rooming and preparing patients, documenting patient medical history and current complaint or reason they are seeking medical attention. They measure patients' vital signs, assist healthcare provider with minor surgery preparations, perform EKGs, and many other in office tests based on the specialty of the medical practice. Lab testing can be done in house, but most frequently, the specimens are collected, blood, urine, tissue are examples, they are prepared and packaged for outside lab testing. vaccines and therapeutic injections, keep accurate record of patient visit, phone and other communications, quite often, using Electronic Medical Record (EMR)Software.
This application is not dedicated for a specific professional certification, it's just a tool to assist students & professionals to expand their knowledge & in-depth their expertise.
The publisher of this android app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.