Control supported Canon DSLR Cameras using Bluetooth LE. This app provides features similar to Canon's BR-E1 Bluetooth remote controller.
This app uses Bluetooth LE to connect your phone in remote mode to supported Canon DSLR Cameras.
1. Trigger instant shutter release.
2. Use headset button to trigger shutter button.
3. Delay timer shutter release.
4. Press and hold AF button.
5. Repeat(Intervalometer) mode (Experimental) - Take specified number of shots with specified interval in between shots.
6. Bulb mode - Take long exposure shots with in camera bulb mode.
7. Video recording mode.
1. Depending on manufacturer, device settings or other task manager app some android devices may kill long running background services aggressively. Please check device settings. Please test it properly before using repeat, bulb(Auto) or video(auto) feature.
2. This app uses wakelock in repeat, bulb(Auto) and video(auto) mode which will cause battery drain.
Supported Canon Cameras:
1. Canon EOS 6D Mark II
2. Canon EOS 77D
3. Canon EOS 800D/Rebel T7i
4. Canon EOS 200D/Rebel SL2
Note: This app should work with any Canon camera that supports canon BR-E1 bluetooth remote.
1. Set your camera's bluetooth function to "remote" mode.
2. Clear existing bluetooth paired devices from camera bluetooth settings.
3. Set your camera to bluetooth pairing mode and then select you camera's bluetooth name in the app to pair and connect.
4. Set your camera's "Drive Mode" to "Self-timer/Remote" mode. This will be found in drive mode list along with single, continuous, timer... etc modes.
5. To use bulb mode set camera's shutter speed to "Bulb".
6. Keep camera in one shot mode to use the apps "Repeat" mode.
7. The app can run in background during Repeat, Bulb(Auto) or Video(Auto) modes.
Github - https://github.com/iebyt/cbremote
Contact - contact[at]iebyt.com