Stay connected to your vehicle with the CAPTOR StarDrive vehicle telematics app. Know where your vehicle is with real-time tracking and view historic trip replays. Classify whether a trip is for business/private for easier claims. Setup your own zones and rules to better manage your own security. Receive push/email notifications for alerts that you set.
Get STAR protected today. Security. Tracking. Assistance. Recovery.
Why use CAPTOR StarDrive:
- Monitor your vehicle: View vehicle status such as ignition ON/OFF, speed, location address and time of latest position update.
- PUSH and email notifications: Receive PUSH and email notification for alerts that you set for speeding, harsh acceleration, hard braking, hard cornering, impacts, geo-zones and time rules.
- Emergency Call: Make an emergency call to CAPTORs 24 hour Command Centre (Note: Phone call charges apply. Contact your provider for details)
- Tracking: View multiple vehicles simultaneously from a single intuitive screen
- Real time tracking: View satellite and hybrid imagery along with normal street maps. Your vehicles information is updated every minute when ignition is ON.
- Trip history: You can review you latest 10 trips from the dashboard and perform a trip search for specific dates.
- Business / Private Trips: You can select and mark specific trips as Business or Private and export a Business trip report for petrol claims or tax purposes.
- Alerts Notifications: View the latest alerts on the dashboard and perform an alert search for specific dates. Receive alerts for Harsh Cornering, Harsh Braking, Harsh Acceleration, Over-Speeding and Impacts.
- Geo-Zones: Create your own zones and set up email notification alerts
- Driver Safety Score: Your safe driving style is measured out of a possible score of 100. Each time the vehicle tracking system detects Harsh Cornering, Harsh Braking, Harsh Acceleration, Over-Speeding and Impacts your Driver Safety Score will be adjusted lower. Your Driver Safety Score changes over time reflecting your driving patterns.
- Share your vehicles location: You can inform your friends and even your insurance companys tow-truck operator your vehicles location via email or Whats App.
- Personalise your driver profile: Give vehicles nicknames and choose to view the nicknames or registration number