"C Programming Language" app provides self-learning environment, In which you can learn and prepare "C Programming Language" from anywhere, at any time and beyond the limits.
This "C Programming Language app" is for all kind of preparation like Interview/viva-voce, GATE, UNIVERSITY EXAM, COMPETITIVE EXAM. And especially for students of BE, B.Tech, Diploma, MCA, BCA students.
C is an imperative procedural language. It was designed to be compiled using a relatively straightforward compiler, to provide low-level access to memory, to provide language constructs that map efficiently to machine instructions, and to require minimal run-time support. Despite its low-level capabilities, the language was designed to encourage cross-platform programming. A standards-compliant and portably written C program can be compiled for a very wide variety of computer platforms and operating systems with few changes to its source code. The language has become available on a very wide range of platforms, from embedded microcontrollers to supercomputers.
- Algorithm and Flowchart
- Introduction of C
- The C declarations
- Operators and Expression
- Input and Output
- Decision Statements/Branching
- Loop Control
- Strings and its Standard Functions
- Storage Class
- Preprocessor Directives
- Structure and Union
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- C programming concepts
- C programming Objective type questions
- C programming Programming Zone
- C programming solved descriptive questions
- C programming Interview/viva-voce questions
- C programming old questions papers
- Daily bits of C Programming
- Self-Evaluation Test
WHO CAN USE?
- Everyone who wants to clear understanding of C programming
- University exam preparation (B. E, B.tech, M.tech, Diploma in CS, MCA, BCA)
- All competitive exam (GATE, PSUs, ONGC, BARC, GAIL, GPSC)
- Version: 1.0
So, learn anywhere, at any time and beyond the limits and grow your skills.