Busy Bee - Invoicing Software that simplifies invoicing. Busy Bee Invoicing creates professional Invoices and Quotes in PDF format. Tracks your Customers, Payments, Projects, Time, Invoices and Quotes. Data is stored locally on your computer. It is simple to use and gives you easy access to all of your data. Customize your Invoices and Quotes for use in any country, with any currency - multiple languages available. Flexibility with Invoice Numbering, Tax rates, Discounts, Shipping, Invoice Terms and much more! Busy Bee Invoicing can run on all major operating systems (P.C. and Mac friendly).
Busy Bee Invoicing is ideal for small businesses and contractors. It is inexpensive, with no monthly fees - once you purchase a full license you will automatically receive all future updates FREE!
Help - you probably won't need it, but if you do we have included detailed help pages with the software, and a series of online video tutorials at www.bee-software.net/invoice-software/tutorials to help you on your way.
A note from the creator, "I initially developed this application for my own use because I'm a contractor and wasn't able to find a software package that was inexpensive and met my needs as a small business owner. I needed something simple that would let me record my billable time during the week and generate professional invoices at the end of the week, without having to re-type the information on customers, rates etc every time. We added some more features that may be useful to other small business owners and have put it on the software market at a low cost for anyone else out there that may be in the same boat as me!" Nicky Gill.
- Ability to convert Quotes to Invoices
- Display Payments and Invoice Balance on Invoices
- Include Costa Rican Colon currency symbol and code
- Extend Items window when adding items to Invoice
- Fix bug - when entering Invoice, don't allow Items to be added until Customer is selected
- Display Customer Name on Payments Grid
- Change Invoices, Quotes and Payments grid sort order to show latest entries first
- Hide discount column if no discounts - on both Invoices and Quotes