The leading dermatology journal is now available on your Android device.The British Journal of Dermatology brings you high-impact dermatological research, reviews, concise communications, case reports and correspondence. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in dermatological research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View updated almost daily.
- Be notified when a new monthly issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students. Access your BAD member, personal or institutional subscription to BJD on your device
BJD strives to publish the highest quality dermatological research. In so doing, the journal aims to advance understanding, management and treatment of skin disease and improve patient outcomes. BJD invites submissions under a broad scope of topics relevant to clinical and experimental research and publishes original articles, reviews, concise communications, case reports and items of correspondence. The article categories within the journal are: cutaneous biology; clinical and laboratory investigations; contact dermatitis & allergy; dermatological surgery & lasers; dermatopathology; epidemiology & health services research; paediatric dermatology; photobiology; and therapeutics. BJD is the official journal of the British Association of Dermatologists and is edited by Alex Anstey (Cardiff)