Briscola is one of the most popular card games.
It is played with the 48 cards of the Spanish deck.
*** Game instructions ***
Before starting the game briscola:
- On the board is the deck of cards face down.
- Under the deck, the card that designates the trump suit is placed face up.
- Each player receives three cards. Only the player can see his cards.
Instructions of the game briscola:
- The game consists of 24 rounds. In each round each player rolls a card.
- The starting player rolls a discovered card.
- The other player rolls any card.
- The round is won by the player who played the highest card of the trump suit or the one who played the highest card of the starting suit.
- The player who wins a round accumulates the cards of the round.
- After finishing each round, each player receives a card from the deck.
- Before starting a round the starting player can change the win that is under the deck by 7 of the same suit. The 7 can be changed by the 2.
- Each player gets the sum of the points obtained with the cards of the round won.
- The player who gets more than 60 points is the winner.
*** Value of the cards ***
The value of the cards in the briscola is the same for all clubs.
The distribution of points is:
- Ace: 11 points
- 3: 10 points
- King: 4 points
- Horse: 3 points
- Sota: 2 points
The same score order of a card is the winning force of the card. The order of the cards of greatest strength to minor is: Ace, 3, King, Horse, Sota, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 and 2.
The total of the cards accumulate 120 points.