Bring it on is very difficult,
It's a fun game and you can feel the sense of accomplishment when you're clear.
A new game that sets itself apart from the existing ball rolling game that combines action and puzzle new game.
Brings it on features
- Very difficult, but overcome by user growth
-You can overcome difficulties in your own way with a variety of techniques and solutions.
- A game with an ending consisting of 60 stages in total.
- Brain requiring net power, control, and purplish factors and situation determination
There's no time to be bored to play.
- Simple operation and non-complexity systems
- You can feel the tension of the game with action and puzzles.
I recommend it to those who want to experience a thrilling sense of accomplishment in extreme difficulties.
I can't feel it before. Bring it on!!
*This game is a one-man development indie game with no server present.
When deleting a game,
All the data that you've played can be lost. Please be careful.