Braigo - Accessibility Companion
Ever wanted someone to read the text within an image for you? Start using Braigo - Accessibility Companion which is an easy-to-use app that reads the text from an image and narrates in the form of an audio. Yes, you heard it right! It is a translator to translate images or documents to textual audio using the accessibility features on your iOS devices.
Braigo - Accessibility Companion app is committed to making your life easy and hence, we are making technology accessible through design for all. As a community, we are working towards making our society inclusive. The image file or document in the Braigo App can be uploaded in multiple ways. In case of an image file, you will get the description of the visual elements as well. You can either upload an image using the camera of your iPhone or iPad or the gallery option.
Still thinking of situations when the Braigo app can be useful for you? Yes, it can be useful for visually impaired. Here are some other situations -
1) You are at a restaurant and the food menu is a readable printed copy. With the upload via camera option on the Braigo app, you can take the picture of the menu, extract the text and read out the same to you to help you decide the menu.
2) Your friend shares a picture on their social media timeline. You can use the Braigo app to extract the textual description of the image and find out what the image is about.
3) Braigo app can be useful for visually impaired to understand road signs and messages. They can also use it to read newspaper or other documents.
The Braigo app is also building a community where users can upload their documents and make it public so that other community members can access the same. In the same way, you can browse through documents shared by other community members.
Version 1.0 APP FEATURES
Here are features of the Braigo - Accessibility Companion that make it unique compared to other apps
1) Easily upload images from photos or take live pictures from your camera for the app to give you image description automatically. The voice over functionality will read it back to you.
2) You can choose to upload documents from dropbox to do automatic language identification and OCR, it supports a broad set of languages.
3) Access publicly shared documents from other community members in the library or share your own documents for public access
5) Subscribe to different news channels through RSS Feeds based on your interests to get updates of latest news and happenings and have the voice over read it back to you.
6) If you need help, contact us without leaving the app and we will send you a message back to you.
7) Analyzing images is easy for users. For example, within the Photos app you can share with Braigo without having to open the app. And instantly get Braigo work for you.
8) You can take your content of the Braigo App and also access them on any browser of your computer. Your account is synced between mobile and computing devices.
9) The app is accessibility enabled. Which means when you use the voice-over on your Phone or iPad you will be able to hear the voice commands.
10) Supports iOS 9+ for iPhone and iPad
So, what are you waiting for? Just download this amazing Braigo app and experience a brand new generation of apps to help you read textual description of images or documents.
We are constantly working hard in making the Braigo - Accessibility Companion app better and more useful for you. We need your constant support to get going. Please feel free to contact us for any queries/suggestions/problems or if you just want to say "Hi". We would love to hear from you. If you have enjoyed any feature of the Braigo - Accessibility Companion app, do rate us on play store and share with your friends.
For more information: www.braigolabs.com