BOWL OVER is a CASUAL MINI BOWLING GAME with challenging levels.
Aim, shoot and knock down all of the pins. Move forward through the levels. Complete the stages with given balls. Become expert level by level. Enjoy stunning visual effects and addictive gameplay mechanics.
Well-designed challenging levels
Simple, one-finger control
Special balls as boosters
Numerous combinations of lanes
Various ball skins
Ten-pin bowling rules and physics
Revive after fail
Classy background music and cool sound effects.
Autosaved progress, continue playing where you left off
Polished with satisfying and stimulating visual effects
HOW TO PLAY
Drag, aim and release the ball.
Try to knock down all of the pins.
Try to finish all levels of a stage with the given number of balls.
Attention, this game may BOWL you OVER.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In Bowl Over we offer you the following two subscription options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $1.99 (or equivalent in your currency) per week after a 3-day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $3.99 (or equivalent in your currency) per month after the %50-off introductory price.
After buying any of the subscriptions, you will get rid of all of the ads. This includes the Remove Ads product during your subscription period, which removes the non-optional banner and interstitial adverts from the game. Moreover, you will no longer need the optional rewarded video adverts thanks to the daily rewards of your subscription. Daily rewards of your subscription include wild cards for all of the boosters, three extra shots for each stage, and stage skipping features. VIP members will have access to six exclusive balls and they will be given 25 diamonds every day.
This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal. The above-mentioned prices are for customers in the United States. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial/introductory periods and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your account after a confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the subscription.
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased.
Canceling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period, you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org