Fortune telling is not new and is an age old practice in ancient Egypt, China, Chaldea and Babylonia. Egypt is famous for being a practitioner of magic and fortune telling. There are more than one way of telling an individuals fortune. This includes the usage of omens, dreams, runes, palmistry, astrology, geomancy and cartomancy. The Chinese had I Ching, an oracle which involved the tossing and reading of long or short yarrow sticks. The Greeks used their oracle which spoke for their gods.
In the Bible, dreams were the source of divine revelation. Hence, there were books of dreams from Egypt and Mesopotamia. The dream informs the dreamer of what awaits him in the future.
The Book of Fate is also known as Napoleons Book of Fate or Oraculum. It will answer any personal questions relating to the future.
Napoleon collected a lot of items during his time. One of them is this Oraculum. The Oraculum was originally discovered in one of the Royal tombs of Egypt during a French military expedition in 1801. Napoleon had it translated and he consulted it very often to guide his actions.
Man, by nature, wants to know what the future holds for him or what the outcome will be for certain events or actions. Some wants to know out of curiosity or in order to make better decisions or anticipate any obstacles or problems that lie ahead.
The Oraculum provides answers or insights to the following questions:
1. Shall I obtain my wish?
2. Shall I have success in my undertakings?
3. Shall I gain or lose in my cause?
4. Shall I have to live in foreign parts?
5. Will the stranger return from abroad?
6. Shall I recover my stolen property?
7. Will my friend be true in his dealings?
8. Shall I have to travel?
9. Does the person love and regard me?
10. Will the marriage be prosperous?
11. What sort of a wife or husband shall I have?
12. Will she have a son or daughter?
13. Will the patient recover from his illness?
14. Will the prisoner be released?
15. Shall I be lucky or unlucky this day?
16. What does my dream signify?
Disclaimer: The information found in this app is for educational purposes only. The user shall assume sole responsibility for any outcome from its usage.