One of the coolest card games to play is the game bluff. It requires players to be confident in the art of bluffing.
The objective of Bluff card games is to get rid of all your cards as fast as you can, and before all the other players.
In the Bluff card game the player starts each round by announcing which rank will be played. The player does so by placing a 1 or more cards face-down in the center of the table while declaring their rank. This may or may not be true.
If a player doesnt believe an announcement, he can call out, Open! The person who played the cards must turn them over and show the challenger whether he is bluffing or not. A player who is caught bluffing must pick up the entire discard pile and add it to his hand. If a challenged player is not bluffing, then the challenger must pick up the discard pile.
Here are some bluff card games rules to know:
1. A player has to be nominated to be the lead.
2. When it is a player's turn, he or she has two options, they can either pass their turn or choose to play a hand.
3. Play continues until players run out of cards.
4. The player who finishes his cards first wins the game.
5. In bluff, the joker is the wild card and it is always true. For example, if you use a joker and call it an ace of spades, the rules state that this move will be true.
Ending the Bluff Game :-
When the player whose turn it is to play has just one card, and that card is the correct rank to match the lead (or if it is that player's turn to lead to a new stack), the player wins the game.
This is another very popular card game which I love to play. It is funny as well as sharpens your guessing skills. So, for this you need a deck of cards.
Bluff card game takes a little while to get the hang of it, but once you get it will be a blast! So what are you waiting for to download it today for hours of endless fun. Enjoy playing Bluff and have fun!