Tired of connecting and disconnecting your devices to save your battery?
Bluetooth Tethering Manager is an app designed to automate Bluetooth tethering connections between your phone and other android devices. It allows you to choose when the tethering should stop (Screen off or WiFi connected) to save battery on your devices. Application can automatically stop BT when is in idle or start if it is needed. Moreover you can create your own conditions using Locale, Llama and Trigger(only in PRO version). You don't need to go to settings and manually start Bluetooth tethering (on server side) or connect to server device (on client side). Bluetooth connection between two devices is triggered automatically. To ensure the high speed between devices the WiFi internet sharing option is also available.
IMPORTANT app has to be installed on both devices!
This app can simplify the connection process in your car. Just install it on both devices and let the devices connect each other.
Additionally on the client device you can see:
- the signal strength of your connection (3G,H, etc.);
- battery level of your server device.
With Bluetooth Tethering Manager you don't need to pull out the phone from your pocket to check how much battery do you have or what's the signal strength. App uses an android 3.0+ built in tethering.
- modify system settings - requied on M to enable bluetooth tethering
- approximate location - to obtain list of WiFi networks in neiughboorhood, fixes problem on Lollipop+ devices with Bluetooth to WiFi change and vice versa
- USB storage - keeping files on card, needed by an app
- Channge network connectivity, etc. - to detect when WiFi is available
- Bluetooth - I hope no explanation needed :)
- Run at startup - to start service on device start(user may switch it off in preferences)
My app uses internal API staff, so It might not work on your device, because your manufacturer might cut some funcionality. So if you encounter any problem please write email to me and describe your problem.
Make sure that built in Android tethering works between your devices, before using my app.