Your Android application named Blooder that help connect the Donors with the Donees.
O- can receive O-
O+ can receive O+, O-
A- can receive A-, O-
A+ can receive A+, A-, O+, O-
B- can receive B-, O-
B+ can receive B+, B-, O+, O-
AB- can receive AB-, B-, A-, O-
AB+ can receive AB+, AB-, B+, B-, A+, A-, O+, O-
- What is directed donor blood?
Patients who may need a transfusion can ask a friend or relative to donate specifically for them. These donors are called directed donors. Their donation is reserved for the intended patient, provided it is compatible. If the directed donor is not compatible, and therefore not safe for the patient, the directed donation will be made available for another patient.
- When should directed donations be made?
Donations are usually available for transfusion three days after donation, provided they pass all required testing and processing steps. For adults and children at least 4 months old, it is recommended that directed donations for red blood cells be made one to three weeks before the surgery or transfusion date. For babies less than 4 months old, donations must be made 10 days or less before the surgery or transfusion date.
- Every year our nation requires about 5 Crore units of blood, out of which only a meager 80 Lakh units of blood are available.
- The gift of blood is the gift of life. There is no substitute for human blood.
- Every two seconds someone needs blood.
- More than 38,000 blood donations are needed every day.
- A total of 30 million blood components are transfused each year.
- The average red blood cell transfusion is approximately 3 pints.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is Type O.
- Sickle cell patients can require frequent blood transfusions throughout their lives.
- More than 1 million new people are diagnosed with cancer each year. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
- A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 units of blood
If you need Blood Just Download Blooder app and you can find Donor within 2 Minutes after Signup.
When you Signup, You are agree to Donate Blood.
if You Don't want to Donate Blood. You can turn off it By Editing Your Profile after Login.
Blood + donor = Blooder
This Blooder App is Created for AIM (Advance Idea Mechanics). And Launched at Get-Together Of Saraswati School, Surat.
Your Data also Used by Blood Banks.
This Blooder App Doesn't Contain any Ads.