'NHS Blood Pressure Monitoring for pregnancy' - the NHS app that allows you to record your blood pressure and urine results during your pregnancy. Use it to replace your handwritten blood pressure record/diary if you wish. Record your observations in the app itself.
Use this app to:
- Record your blood pressure
- Monitor protein levels in your urine
- Remind you to take your next blood pressure measurement
- Identify if you are developing signs of pre-eclampsia
- Alert you if you need to attend hospital for medical assessment
- Show you how to take an accurate blood pressure measurement
- Store your next hospital appointment
- Export your health check results to your Midwife
- Store emergency information & contacts
- Free to download
- Password protected
- No in-app purchases
This app does not provide medical/health information or enable self-diagnosis. Contact your doctor or midwife if you need help.