This app allows you to easily and confidently practice the Multi Stage Fitness Test (MSFT), aka Bleep Test, for police officer recruits as defined by the College of Policing. (For more information on the test, see https://www.college.police.uk/What-we-do/Standards/Fitness/Pages/default.aspx ).
All you need is
- a pair of running shoes
- a flat 15 meter running pitch
- this app
Note: this is NOT a GPS-enabled app; rather, it's a timer app that let's you easily conduct the bleep test.
Simple, non-intrusive and highly accurate. No ads, no tracking, no spl. permissions. It
- prompts you with beeps (or ringtones that you select)
- displays seconds to end-of-shuttle
- displays seconds to next level
- displays distance covered so far (incl. shuttles) and time elapsed
- offers an autostop feature
When you are done, the app will show you
- the Level you attained
- your estimated VO2_Max
... and will allow you to compare your result with the fitness standards for 13 specialist posts including firearms officers, dog handlers and police cyclists.
The app does NOT save results (it's available in the Pro version); instead, just take screenshots of the result screen to keep track of your progress.
Want more? Want to express appreciation? Get the pro version, which offers:
- Level & Shuttle voice cues
- Sophisticated group testing options
- Save, graph, export results
- And more
Also from this author: Beep Test, Yo-Yo Intermittent Test, Pacer Test