I love the top quality & designed item and appreciate well-thought simplicity.
When it comes to the stationary for writing, sketching, and presenting, Im extremely picky about the material and tools. In detail, DeSerres Tracing paper, Xerox 32lb presenting paper and Leuchtturm1917 dotted notebook, along with rOtring 800+ pencil, Uni-ball air ink pens are my only no-brainer choices for the past few years.
Blankbook is my digital attempt to convey those extraordinary experiences I got from using those tools. Inspired by Dieter Rams design principles, instinctively gestures implemented by great apps, and incredible technology Apple offers, Blankbook provided you with unlimited number of infinite scrollable canvas that is ideal for all kinds of work you do with paper.
Pathway to be Pro:
- Tap blank title to name the note
- Long press note to rearrange notes
- Tap Edit to delete notes
- Two fingers tap to undo
- Use Finger/Pencil button to switch Mode
- Use Square button to change paper texture
- Use Share button to share PDF
- Use lasso tool to cut, copy, duplicate drawings
- Double tap eraser to switch Pixel/Object eraser
- Use iOS Dark/Light mode switcher to switch Light/Dark paper
- Use iOS Screenshot to export image with paper texture