- Play Sevens against several CPU (1 to 4) or only against the dealer
- Different game modes: American or European, with bets or points
- It includes help and play explanation
- Settings: Cards size, cards back color, sound, animations, speed, scoreboard, table and scores color...
- Scores: Rounds, matches, best and worst,...
- Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
- Save and load game
- Landscape and vertical orientation
- Move to SD
- The players who obtain a higher score than the dealer without going over win the round. The cards are worth their facial value except the face cards that are worth 10 points and the aces that are worth 1 or 11 points.
- In the game two face-up cards are initially dealt for each player. The players decide whether to take more cards or to stand. If a player goes over 21 he loses. The dealer plays last and wins all the players who have scored lower or have busted.
- Playing by bets players receive from the dealer the value of their bet if they win or give their bet to the dealer if they lose. If a player gets Blackjack, initially having an Ace and a card of value 10, he wins once and a half his/her bet.
- Playing for points the players who win the dealer get a point and if they do not lose it. If a player gets Blackjack he gets a point and a half.
The rules settings allow changing some of this rules:
- Maximum number of rounds
- Minimum and maximum bet
- Number of decks
- Double down