Birch is the #1 finance app that simplifies credit card rewards and keeps track of your spending.
The average shopper can earn up to $700 worth of rewards each year, just by using a reward earning credit card and paying off the balance each month. Birch analyzes your spending and shows you which cards in your wallet to use on every purchase.
New to credit cards?
Birch recommends the best cards for your spending habits so you can start earning rewards.
Already have multiple cards?
Stop trying to memorize all the different ways to earn and redeem rewards and let Birch show you how to optimize the cards in your wallet.
Using Birch is easyhere's how it works:
- Securely sync your credit and debit accounts by simply logging in with your bank's username and password.
- Tell Birch what rewards you like. From flights to hotels to cash back, Birch automatically weeds out cards that don't match your preferences and only recommends cards that fit with your personal spending habits.
- See the real value of rewards. Birch tracks millions of data points and shows points and miles as a dollar value.
- Figure out how you can spend better. Birch looks at your past spending to see when you missed out on rewards by using the wrong cards in your wallet. (The average Birch user earns an additional $200 a year in rewards!)
- Always know what card to use. Birch recommends the best card in your wallet to earn rewards at places nearby along with an up to date list of your active bonus categories.
- See where your money is going and spend smarter. Birch tracks spending across all of your accounts to show you spending trends and actionable insights. (You'll never guess how much you spend a month on burritos...)
- See how your monthly payments stack up. Birch also automatically tracks over 700 monthly subscriptions. From the WSJ to Netflix, you'll never forget about a monthly payment.