Bincom Dev Center is a Multi-location based Training and Development Center for Technology Resources and Technology Solutions.
Bincom Dev Center's unique value proposition is to help each individual learn skills, gain experience and gain exposure in Technology and Innovation Space. Some of the services offered and managed by Bincom Dev Center include:
- Bincom Academy: - www.bincom.net/academy
- Bincom Tech Internship: - www.bincom.net/internship
- Bincom Tech Apprenticeship: - www.bincom.net/apprenticeship
- Bincom Community Events & Projects:
- Lightspace: - www.lightspaceng.com
Bincom Dev Center also runs initiatives such as:
- Free Classes - across all our technology and programming knowledge tracks http://j.mp/bincomacademyfreeclass
- Crash Courses - "learn the basics of" type programmes that help fast-track learning (especially for people with a background in Tech). - www.bincom.net/bincomacademycrashcourse
- Bincom Tech Club - (WhatsApp group) - to help Beginners, Newbies and people just starting their journey into Tech https://bincom.net/bincomtechclub
- *Bincom Tech Network*: (Slack Channel) - A community of tech enthusiasts and people with expertise in Tech across Africa. - Join the Slack Channel today at http://j.mp/bincomtechnetwork
About Bincom Academy:
One of the key uses of the Bincom LMS is to manage Bincom Academy Classes and their contact sessions. Bincom Academy offers multiple courses and knowledge tracks some of which includes:
PHP/ MySQL Foundation Class: Saturdays (10am - 3pm) (4 contact sessions).
PHP/MySQL Beginner Class: Tuesdays & Thursdays (10am 12 noon) (8 contact sessions)
PHP/My SQL Intermediate Class (MVC Framework) Tuesdays & Thursdays (2 pm 4 pm) (8 contact sessions)
PYTHON Foundation Class: Saturdays (10am - 3pm) (4 contact sessions).
PYTHON Beginner Class: Mondays & Wednesdays (10 am 12 pm) (8 contact sessions)
PYTHON Intermediate Class (Data Science for Beginners) - Mondays & Wednesdays (4pm 6pm)
MOBILE APP Foundation Class: Saturdays (10am - 3pm) (4 contact sessions).
MOBILE APP Intermediate Class (Cross Platform): Tuesdays & Thursdays (12pm 2pm) (8 contact sessions).
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CLASS
Introduction to Project and Service Management (Beginner Class): Mondays & Wednesdays (12pm 2pm) (8 contact sessions)
IT Systems and Basic DevOps Engineer Class (Beginners Class): Tuesdays & Thursdays (4pm 6pm) (8 contact sessions)
. IT Support and Service Management Class (Intermediate Class)
GRAPHICS DESIGN CLASS
Graphics Design (Intermediate Class): Mondays & Wednesdays (2pm 4pm) (8 contact sessions)
WEB FOUNDATION CLASS (NEW CLASSES from April 2020)
Web Foundation Class: Tuesdays and Thursdays (10am - 12 pm) (8 contact sessions).
Web Foundation Class for Secondary School Students: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays (12pm 2pm) (8 contact sessions).
DIGITAL MARKETING (NEW CLASSES from April 2020)
Digital Marketing Class: Wednesdays & Fridays (12pm 2pm) (8 contact sessions).
You can find out more about Bincom Dev Center on:
Web: www.bincomdevcenter.com; www.bincom.net/devcenter
Bincom Dev Center (Yaba Campus), Lagos State - +234 701 195 4852
Bincom Dev Center (Ibadan Campus), Oyo State - +234 813 919 4212
Bincom Dev Center (Kano Campus), Kano State - +234 903 569 2597
Bincom Dev Center (Kaduna Campus), Kaduna State - +234 903 523 9120
Bincom Dev Center (Warri Campus), Delta State - +234 814 908 9270
Bincom Dev Center (Sure Success Campus), Ogun State - +234 813 917 8206
Co-founder & Professional Services Lead: Olayinka Isimoya
Co-founder & Technology Lead: Bade Adesemowo