Want to navigate your way around the City of Raleigh on your bicycle? Then the official BikeRaleigh App is what you need! Packed with information about all of the Oak City's on-road and off-road facilities, you'll find numerous options available to make your way across the city on two wheels.
The BikeRaleigh App has the following features:
* On-road and off-road bicycle facilities displayed on scalable, color-coded maps of Raleigh.
* Public bicycle parking locations
* Trailheads and public parking areas for greenway trails
* Bicycle Benefits discount locations and descriptions
* Bicycle repair shops
* Tap an icon or bike facility for a pop-up informational window
Disclaimer: This map is published by the City of Raleigh as a resource to bicyclists. Neither the City of Raleigh nor the North Carolina Department of Transportation assumes liability for bicyclists traveling upon these routes or on any public street.
Bicyclists have the same rights and responsibilities as motor vehicle operators to obey all traffic laws. Routes should be planned based on an individual evaluation of traffic conditions, road/path materials and personal riding skills.
The content of this map has been based on information available at the time of printing only, and it does not reflect any future changes that may occur to routes and road surfaces.