Big Tickets Eventpro is your go to solution for managing event sales, attendee transactions, box office, and ticket scanning on your iPhone or iPad. Monitor ticket sales and event metrics, check-in attendees, track attendance in real-time, and seamlessly accept secure payment for tickets and merchandise at your event. Get all the details at https://www.bigtickets.com/online-ticketing/eventpro-app/
With Big Tickets Eventpro, you can:
- Monitor your ticket sales on the go with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use and fast ticket scanning and check-in to give attendees a great entry experience.
- Track check-ins in real-time so you know exactly how many people are at your event.
- Seamlessly accept secure payment for tickets and merchandise at your event.
- Check-in Attendees: Fast and efficient, check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your iOS mobile device. Also, utilize our look up functionality and check-in attendees with a quick search. Our ticket type colors help volunteers and staff easily identify different ticket types like General Admission, VIP, and Sponsors.
- Solve Attendee Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue tickets via email or SMS with ease.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Big Ticket's platform. Have peace of mind knowing you can use multiple devices at different entry points without duplicating scans or missing new orders.
- Box Office Management: On-site sales management for any event set up. Our robust box office/point-of-sale solution is easy to use and scalable for any type of event and venue.
Big Tickets charges a service fee of $1.00 per order, plus a standard 3% credit card processing fee (incurred by the event organizer) on all credit card orders.
What is Big Tickets all about?
Big Tickets provides online ticketing software for event professionals, with features centered on marketing, analytics, operations, and cash flow. Weve built an online ticketing solution for event professionals, backed by real humans who are here to create a better online ticketing experience.