From the renowned music educators at Brooklyn Music Factory comes Big Music Games, a completely new way to learn music fundamentals at home, independent of any particular instrument. These music education games have one goal: To give kids a simple, easy, and very effective learning tool that the whole family will love to play.
Big Music Games challenges students to level up in four categories: Harmony, Melody, Rhythm and Songwriting. Download and join our community today!
Based on Brooklyn Music Factory's BLAM (Big Lessons About Music) Games, played by thousands of students for nearly a decade at our home in Brooklyn, NY.
Who is this for?
* Kids aged 4-9 and their families
* Parents who want to keep music education joyful
* Anyone starting their first music lessons
* Players of any instrument (that includes singers!)
What is included?
* Big Music Games currently has 60 levels over 4 games in 4 different categories
* A constantly growing library of games
* Each game challenges the student to gradually level up their ear training skills
* Each game is unique in its gameplay and engages the player differently each level
* Players earn badges to track their progress as they go!
* Multiple user logins allow the whole family to play, and each family members progress will be saved.
GREAT PREMIUM FEATURES
While you can always play the first 3 levels of every game for free, we offer the following options:
* Subscribe to unlock all levels of all games:
* No matter how many games we release, you will have access to all games and all levels (regardless of what type of subscription you have).
ABOUT BROOKLYN MUSIC FACTORY
Brooklyn Music Factory is a music school located in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY. We believe that learning music can and should be a joyful, communal experience. We teach a game-based curriculum with our BLAM games. Big Music Games was born of these exact same games, and we're excited to bring a little piece of Brooklyn to your home.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Need help? You can reach out us at https://intercom.help/big-music-games