With BiblioUnipr you can search the library catalogue for books and documents in libraries in the Parma Library System. You can:
- Search library holdings for availability of books and other materials or use a fast bar code search to find documents.
- Check the availability of documents in libraries.
- Request or place booking for the loan of an item or extend an items loan period.
- Save items in your personal bibliography.
- Suggest an item for purchase to the librarian.
- Check your status as a library patron.
Furthermore, this version includes:
- iPad desing which uses the the full iPad screen to make more information immediately available
- new search filters and capabilities using facets and classifications: tags, authors, year of publication, material types, etc...
- you can now choose multiple preferred libraries
- listings highlight documents available in preferred libraries
- document details show availability on the same page
- you can now share events, news and titles on the major social networks
- suggested reading tips ("people who have read this, have also read...")
- your personal bibliography can now be synchronized with the library system portal and with all your devices.
- view of libraries and subsystems and a map of all libraries in the Parma Library System also provides useful information (address, opening hours etc..)
- news and events are updated in real time from the library system Portal
- access the "Ask a Librarian" service
In this new version you can also:
- view comunications
- check the newsstand
- view and change personal booklists which synchronised with the library portal
- use the new Google maps to view and locate libraries