We all know we should pray more. For our kids. For our neighbors. For our co-workers. And for ourselves. But how do we do it? Where do we start? And how do we not get into the rut of praying the same prayer day after day?
Bible Praying by author and speaker Keith Ferrin takes the words of the Bible and turns them into prayers you can say for your kids, yourself, or anyone you choose. After all, When we pray Gods Word, we pray Gods will!
Bible Praying includes:
- Daily prayers for every day of the year.
- Various Categories for focused prayer.
- Blessings we can speak to our kids, spouse, etc.
- Prayer Journal for recording prayersand answers!
- Notifications (via email, phone, or both) will remind you to pray so you pray consistently.
- Links to immediately share prayers via social media and email.
Bible Praying will help you get started and stay consistent in daily, powerful prayer.