The Bible of the translation of J.N. Darby refers to the Bible as it was translated from Hebrew and Greek by John Nelson Darby. The English version was first published in 1890.
Darby published a translation of the New Testament in 1867, with revised editions in 1872 and 1884. After his death, some of his students produced an Old Testament translation based on Darby's French and German translations (see below). The complete Darby Bible, including Darby's 3rd edition New Testament and his students' Old Testament, was first published in 1890.
- Does not need Internet connection for its operation
- User friendly interface and quick access to books, chapters and verses.
- Save your favorite verses and include notes.
- You can download multiple versions of the Bible whenever you want and in the language you want.
- Share the word of God with your brothers in faith.
- Advanced Search of Verses.
- Compatibility with Tablets.
Enjoy the word of God on your cellphone wherever you are ..!