Bhaja Govindam [Praise/Seek Govinda (Vishnu) or (Krishna)] also known as Moha Mudgara is a popular 8th century Hindu devotional composition in Sanskrit attributed to Adi Shankara. This work of Adi Shankara underscores the view that devotion (Bhakti) to God, Govinda, is a vastly important part of general spirituality
This app provides you with
- Bhaja Govindam audio by MS Subhalakshmi
- HD pictures of god engrossing you in pure bhakti
- Spiritual meaning and practical application to each of 31 verses of this great hymn.
- Custom the lord's image switching interval
- The app can be stored in memory card
- Option to share the app link on any social network/other apps