Dental Pro captures and integrates 3D face scans into your digital dentistry workflow.
Simple, yet powerful tools are provided for capturing very high quality 3D face scans and aligning the face scan with dental surface scans.
Exceptionally accurate 3D face models and reference planes can be exported into dental software for dental technicians to create digital wax-ups and restorative design options.
Dental Pro provides a powerful visualization tool between clinicians and dental laboratories allowing for collaboration of prosthetically driven restorative outcomes.
Dental Pro is designed for easy operation for dental technicians, general dentists, prosthodontists, implantologists and surgical specialist who want to achieve superior aesthetic outcomes and predictable results.
* Very fast and precise 3D face scanning (< 15 seconds) using the built-in front-facing camera
* Interactive review of 3D face scan with rotation and zoom
* Edit of lip line cutout to enable viewing of dental scan files
* Import teeth or CBCT files from cloud service providers or 3Shape Communicate
* Teeth library to allow easy display of new teeth into the face model
* Add second set of teeth for before and after visualization
* Visual Smile Aligner tool to precisely align 3D face scan with dental .ply or .stl scans
* One-click alignment of 3D face scan with CBCT scans in .stl format
* Opacity controls to adjust merged transparency views of face with dental surface scans
* Export guides to identify Midline, Interpupillary, Camper and Occlusal planes
* Share face models and Workspaces with other Dental Pro users (e.g. Dental Labs)
* Concealment to hide the face model eyes for privacy
* Export face models in ply, stl or obj formats
* Export 2D photos of face for digital dental records
Note: some features require the in-app purchase of a monthly, auto-renewing Advanced subscription. You can cancel your subscription in Settings -- Your Name -- Subscriptions.
3D face scanning requires an iOS device with integrated FaceID & TrueDepth front facing camera system such as any iPhone X or later family (11 and onward) of products and late 2018 models for iPad Pro (11" or 12.9").