Beginner Weight Training Routine is a great way for beginners to get started with weight training, or even intermediate bodybuilders to pile on those gains. This is a 4 day split muscle building workout that is specifically designed to gain muscle.
Beginner Weight Training Routine has been around for a while, and now you can have it in the app form with many intuitive features that will help you build muscle. We know how hard it is to put on muscle and to find the right muscle building program for you, so we took the guess work out of making gainz.
We built this app with the following features in mind for muscle gains:
- Learn about why Beginner Weight Training Routine is right for you and how to work a 4 day split for building muscle
- See illustrations that will show you how to build muscle for each workout
- Track your progress through our workout history and calendar features
- Supplement your gains and muscle building by cutting fat with our 2 HIIT options
- Add custom sets and reps if you want to get outside of our default muscle building workouts
- Our timer keeps you at the right pace to build muscle and keep the correct pace
- Change weight from 1 pound to 999 pounds, we have it all
- Our warmup feature will make sure that you reduce your risk of injury
Beginner Weight Training Routine is considered a beginner to intermediate muscle building 4 day split. It ensures that you have enough rest to gain muscle, but also will challenge you with the muscle building workouts that are in the app.
Simply download this free muscle building app and enjoy many of our free features. You will start on day one, which is our upper power workout. Follow the blinking blocks which indicate how many reps that you will be doing for each set. A timer will automatically pop up in or to keep pace for maximum muscle gains. We have default starting weights, but you can easily change those by tapping on the weight and scrolling through to your desired weight that you would like to lift. Click on the illustration tab to see exactly how to perform the workouts.
Here is an example of what a 4 day split muscle building workout would look like if you started on a Monday:
Monday - Day 1
Tuesday - Day 2
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Day 3
Friday - Day 4
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Rest
Download this free muscle building workout and make the gains that you deserve! Beginner Weight Training Routine is the future!