BeeScanning saves you labor and the lives of your bees. Get aid and diagnose your hive with your smartphone.
- Geoposition enabled. User will be asked to allow location before scanning. Location will be sent to the database along with scanning. Purpose is to find areas with low infestation levels
- Great performance improvements. The way thumbs are generated and how images are displayed in the app is rewritten.
- Purchase is now put into effect. Pricing see, https://beescanning.com/eng/pricing/ and the app, tap Coins.
- Optimised image downloading and display. Now the images appear quite faster than earlier.
- If your images can not be analysed due to quality issues, we now have the possibility to send you feedback inside the app (settings screen ~ "Support messages") on how to take good pictures enabling better scan results.
- Available coin packages will be updated. Following this release we will add more packages to better cater for your needs.
- Bugs fixes and improvements
- Bugs fixes and improvements
- Show video tutorial to beginner!
- Show notification dialog on app start.
- Notifications icon in settings view.
- Media ID in the image view and in Tagger.
- Correct email validation.
- Report on a particular issue from list or select Other option and input their issues.
- Interactive regions for report purposes.
- App version displayed in settings view.
- Select multiple images from device gallery to add in the collections.
-Thumbs in collection loading faster, now from cache on device.
-Boxes misplaced due to rotation of image in landscape mode fixed.
-Landscape or portrait mode, focus issues fixed.
-Origins may now be edited offline.
-Origins may be deleted.
-Collections/images may be deleted.
-Pinching in images, improved quality
-Thumbs are loading fast
-Logic of origins and collections are sorted in alphabet and in date order.
-Editing and renaming of collection enabled
You may still encounter false varroa and false queen detections. Please report issues and the AI will blush and try to improve its performance.
Use your camera to collect images from bees on the comb in your hive. An image will typically contain 200 bees. Create a collection of 10 -30 images, covering 2500 - 7500 bees. Press scan and images are instantly analysed on our servers. Analysing is done in 100 milliseconds by artificial intelligence in neural networks, NN, with deep learning technology.
Result is displayed on each image and as an average for the collection. The result can be used to determine need of treatment depending on infestation level and time of the season.
We have noticed NN mistakes some bees with black thorax for a Queen. If you encounter mistakes please use report button and the network will learn from errors and results will continue to improve.
Images and there metadata i.e. position, time, race of breed, will be used for displaying histograms, the search of resistance against disease and further on for developing prognoses tools.
Please join Tagger and contribute saving our bees https://beescanning.com