Hi, were Beams.
Beams started because we are here for a good time, and want to help each other by sharing our personal stories of places. We believe that everyone is a storyteller and Beams is a new way of telling stories. Its a space for dreams, memories and anecdotes from your favourite places in the world (near or far).
How to tell a new kind of story:
TELL A STORY
Each small detail can help others on Beams. Provide a picture, a place and write your story.
CREATE A LIST
A list on Beams is the bigger picture. Its made up of individual, connected stories of places.
6 real-life stories on Beams:
1. The Garden City: 6 million live in Singapore which is only the size of San Francisco. Despite the density, I found green patches. Here are my personal favourite oases.
2. NYC in Protest: Showing up for Black Lives Matter. No justice, no peace.
3. Our Trainbow: For pride last year, we turned a subway car into a rainbow.
4. The Evolution of Two Baby Chickens: Meet Sunny and Yaeji and watch them grow.
5. One Hour a Day: Here in the UK, we had one hour a day to exercise outdoors, heres what I did with mine
6. The Chronicles of New York City at Domino Park: The building steps of the mural installed on a wall made of containers at Domino Park
Whats happening in your world today? Tell your stories of places on Beams.
Subscribe to lists
Share stories with the world
Save stories from other storytellers in your lists
Collaborate on lists with other storytellers
And so much more...
This is just the beginning. Lets help each other have a good time. If you have any feedback or thoughts, or just want to say hi, drop us an email to email@example.com.
See you there.