A beach is a landform along the coast of an ocean, sea lake or river. It usually consists of loose particles which are often composed of rock such as sand gravel shingle, pebbles or cobblestones. The particles comprising a beach are occasionally biological in origin such as mollusc shells or coralline algae.
Some beaches have man-made infrastructure such as lifeguard posts changing rooms and showers. They may also have hospitality venues (such as resorts, camps hotels and restaurants) nearby. Wild beaches, also known as undeveloped or undiscovered beaches are not developed in this manner. Wild beaches can be valued for their untouched beauty and preserved nature.
Beaches typically occur in areas along the coast where wave or current action deposits and reworks sediments.
beach wallpapers for your phone or tablet!
- This feature can tap on the screen and make the image immediately.
- It has support for landscape mode and portrait mode switching screen.
- Beautiful background free and fun are waiting for you!
Instructions to install:
Home - Menu -> Wallpapers.
Movements and flashing light keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different styles.
- HD Graphics and Open GL
- Battery usage optimization.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phone accessories.
- beach pictures fully supports landscape and look amazing on tablet devices.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our application.
* Android is a trademark of Google.