This app let you set Android default battery percentage overlay on default stock battery icon.
It will work on All devices which has Stock/Pure Android. (No manufacturer customized UI) with having Android KitKat, Lollipop and Marshmallow.
All you need to do is "Check" on Show Battery Percentage and if your device has KitKat and Lollipop Android version, then you will see level indicator when you reboot/restart your phone. If your device running on Android Marshmallow then the percentages will show instantly. So the app is a great tool to Enable Battery Percentage on your status bar.
Works perfectly on,
- Motorola Moto E (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, E3 Power)
- Motorola Moto G (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, G4, G4 Plus, G4 Play)
- Motorola Moto X (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, X Play, X Style, X Force)
- Motorola Moto Z, ZForce
- OnePlus (OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3)
- Nexus (4, 5, 5X, 6, 6P, 7, 7-2nd Gen, 9)
- All other phones which has Pure/Stock User Interface.
You can Show Battery Percentage with easy and without Rooting your device.
Please share and rate this app if you like it. :-)
Minor Bug fixes