- -Supports batch encoding for entire source folders of content
- -Supports input files: mpg, wmv, avi, m2ts, mkv, m4v, mp4, flv, mov,.ts and ISO images!
- -Supports input folders Video_TS for direct batch encode of DVD rips
- -Use presets or roll your own query
- -Delete or leave source files
- -Add metadata to mp4/m4v files
- -Automatically grabs cover art from amazon
- -Choose file extensions
- -Remembers last used settings
- -progress bar of files encoded
- -Allows you to save a custom query for future use
- -Free and Simple to use!
New features added 21st Dec:
- -Now has encode all titles mode - this checks what titles are available and then encodes all titles on a DVD rip - major new feature.
- -Enhanced progress bar information - the progress bar now displays real time av FPS and time left to encode - 2nd major new feature.
- -Enhanced auto metdata for release year, directors and actors - iTunes/idevice ready.
- -Remember previously encoded files toggle - if the encoded file exists it can set skip reencoding