An application designed to maximize the performance of a subwoofer in bass reflex.
Simple, powerful, and with so many tools to simplify your hobby or work.
Calculates the size of the box in Bass Reflex enclosure following:
- BB4 (4th Order Boom Box) / SBB4 (Super 4th Order Boom Box).
- QB3 (Quasi 3th Order Butterworth) / SQB3 (SuperQuasi 3th Order Butterworth).
- C4 (Chebyshev to ugual ripple) / SC4 (4th Order Sub-Chebyshev).
- Maxim Flat.
- Box losses Ql 3, Ql 7 and Ql 15.
- Graphic for Frequency Response, Displacement-L. SPL, Thermally-L. SPL, Max Power SPL and Maxim Excursion.
- E.B.P. (Efficiency Bandwidth Product).
- Full results data: Sensibility Spl, Efficiency Spl, db Peak Level, Fmax, Re Total, Qes Total, Qts Total, Sd, Vd, Cms, Mms, Bxl, Cmes, Rms, Res.
- Calculate Accord in Round or Square form.
- Three correction types for each end of the port.
- Select up to 6 Accord.
- Results of Area, Volume, Length.
Selecting the shape and calculation of the volume of the box. Designs the box in the following forms:
- Cube / Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Triangle Prism
- Truncated of Pyramid
- Hexagonal Prism
- Detail of panel measurements to build the case with cut PDFs and cut pattern.
- Tool for calculating the electric resistance of two or more speakers, single or double coil in parallel, series or series / parallel.
- Tool Signal Generator, useful for testing the performance of a subwoofer:
- Control of the single Frequency with the slider from 10Hz to 250Hz, Pink Noise, White Noise, Sweep Frequency 250>20Hz and 20>250Hz, Loop and Gain tones.
- Tool for calculating the Volume of speaker size.
- Saving, sharing or printing projects.
- Customization of projects with the possibility to enter the data of your business.