The app is a free handbook of Basics of Electronic Devices which covers important topics, notes, materials & news. It is part of the courses of electronics, electrical & computer science engineering.
This useful App lists 140 topics in 5 chapters, complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding. It makes it easy & useful to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news powered by Google news, customized for updates on Research, Technology & innovation at universities & industry on Computer Aided Manufacturing.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use the app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book for syllabus and study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Transient and a-c conditions: time variation of stored charge
3. P-N-P-N diode
4. Semiconductor Controlled Rectifier
5. Light Emitting Diode
6. Tunnel Diode
9. Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor
10. GUNN diode- Basic Principle
11. GUNN diode-The Transferred Electron Mechanism
12. PNPN diode- Forward Blocking & conducting mode
13. Solar Cell- Working Principle
14. Solar Cell- I-V Characterstics
16. The Breakdown Diode
18. Photodiode Equations
19. PIN PHOTODIODE
20. Avalanche Photodiode
21. Light Emitting Materials
22. IMPATT diode
23. IMPATT diode operation
24. Semiconductor lasers
25. Semiconductor lasers- Under forward biased
26. Heterojunction Lasers Operation
27. Metal semiconductor field effect transistors (MESFET)
28. MESFET- The High Electron Mobility Transistor (HEMT)
29. The Metal Insulator Semiconductor FET (MISFET)
30. MISFET under different operating condition
31. The Ideal MOS Capacitor
32. MOSFET: Effects of Real Surfaces
33. MOSFET: Interface Charge
34. MOSFET: Threshold Voltage
35. MOS Capacitance Voltage Analysis
36. MOSFET: Time-Dependent Capacitance Measurements
37. Current-Voltage Characteristics of MOS Gate Oxides
38. The MOSFET
39. MOSFET: Output Characteristics
40. Conductance and Transconductance of the MOSFET
41. MOSFET: Transfer Characteristics