BasicWall is a simple live wallpaper showing the clock and the status of the battery. You can set the background images, and customize the fonts and colors.
- Divided battery level and status.
- Font size can change by dragging in the position preference screen.
- Adapted to the newest Android. (Android 4.4 KitKat)
- Added new system font 'Roboto'. (Available from Android 4.1.)
- Fixed bug for some devices.
Follow the updates
- You can start the "Alarm Clock" by double-tapping the screen.
*If the "Alarm Clock" application is not installed in your phone,
you cannot use this feature.
- You can start the "Power Usage Summary", by double-tapping the screen.
- You can set your picture from the SD card or the Picasa to the background.
- Selected background picture can be cropped to fit.
* If your phone doesn't have a crop application,
you can only select the image.
- You can select a font of the clock and the battery.
- You can set all the configurations by using themes.
(Background, font, etc. will be set at once.)
- You can use the following languages:
English, Japanese, German, Korean, French
*These languages will be automatically applied
according to your locale setting.
- Nexus 5 (Android 4.4)
- Nexus 7 (Android 4.4)
- Sony Tablet S (Android 4.0)
- Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.3)
- MEDIAS N-01D (Android 2.3)
- Xperia SO-01B (Android 2.1-update1)
How to use
1. Click the menu button, then tap [Wallpaper].
2. Tap [Live wallpapers].
3. Tap [BasicWall].
4. Tap [Settings ...] to set the details of the wallpaper.
5. Tap [Set wallpaper].
How to uninstall
1. Click the menu button, then tap [Settings].
2. Tap [Applications].
3. Tap [Manage applications].
4. Tap [BasicWall].
5. Tap [Uninstall].
* You can also uninstall it from the Market.
- If it does not work well (e.g. "Application crashes!"
"Configuration screen can't be opened!"),
Please uninstall the BasicWall once, and install it again.
If the problem persists, please contact me by email.
(I would like you to contact by e-mail.
Because I can not answer to the comment for the crash,
or the comments on the Market.)
- If you have any problems or requests for improvements,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you contact me for your trouble,
please include the following information for investigation:
- The model name of your phone
- The version of the BasicWall
- The contents of your trouble
Future improvements and functionality
- Change the text color according to the level of the battery.