Baseball hitting simulation!
- Arcade-style hitting gameplay is polished and always evolving.
- State-of-the-art camera makes every hit interesting and beautiful.
- Realistic physics allows for dynamic and rewarding nuances in gameplay.
- Fast framerate (60 FPS) allows for responsive controls, sounds, and graphics.
4-Seam Fastball - Available at all levels (Note: no movement at Warm-Up level!).
2-Seam Fastball - Available at Beer League and higher .
Curveball - Available at Beer League and higher.
12 to 6 Curve - Available at Beer League and higher.
Changeup - Available at Prep League and higher.
Splitter - Available at Prep League and higher.
Cut Fastball - Available at Semi-Pro and higher.
Slider - Available at Semi-Pro and higher.
Knuckleball - Available at Semi-Pro and higher.
Each round, a random set of pitch types is selected based on typical MLB pitcher repertoires.
Each repertoire typically features a fastball type (4-Seam, 2-Seam, or Cut Fastball) and one or more off-speed pitches (Curveball, 12 to 6 Curve, Changeup, Splitter, Slider, Knuckleball).
---Frequently Asked Questions---
- Why do some pitches "rise"? Is that even possible?
Pitches do not actually rise... but the pitch graphic represents what it feels like in real life. Some pitches appear to "rise" because, due to backspin, they drop less rapidly than your eyes expect them to.
- What does "Go With the Pitch" mean?
To "Go With the Pitch" is to hit the pitch in the same direction it is pitched. For example, if the pitch is thrown over the right side of the plate, you need to hit it to right field.
- Why does a blue border sometimes appear at the edge of the screen?
A blue border appears when you activate certain Focuses. For example, if you are using the "Rhythm" Focus, a blue border will appear when you wiggle the cursor because it activates the timing bonus.
I value your feedback!!!! In fact, I created "The Natural" Focus and the "Knuckleball" pitch because you asked for them, so please share your ideas!