The Best QR Code Reader & Barcode Scanner Free App in the market.
QR Code Reader & Barcode Scanner Free can be use as shopping assistant.
- Scan all kinds of QR codes
- Scan product barcodes
- Save your scans in History
- Share codes via SMS, Email, Twitter, and Facebook
- Display QR codes and barcodes on screen
-Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded.
- Flashlight supported for scanning QR codes or Barcodes at low-light environments.
-SHARE your QR CODES through: Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Clipboard, Google Plus), TEXT MESSAGES.
QR Code Reader , QR Code Scanner & Barcode Scanner app is developed for fast and accurate to be the fastest QR Reader / Barcode Reader/Barcode Scanner out there.
QR Code Reader & Barcode Scanner Free is very essential app for every iOS device who want to know product price and information.
Also includes a complete QR Code Generator
Create your own QR codes for: Email Addresses, Contacts, SMS Messages, URLs, Phone Numbers, Text Notes, Locations,Calendar Events, and More.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 1auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptionm $2.99 USD Monthly with free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "1 week", "1 month" & "1 Year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription