Track your bar / restaurant liquids stock easily with this app!
In few simple steps, figure out how much liquid your bottle contains:
- Pick a desired bottle from the shelf
- Open BarInventory and find your bottle inside our database
- Simply weight the bottle and insert the weight inside our application
- The app will tell you exactly how much liquid the bottle contains
You can create your personal list of drinks or even add custom ones in case you don't find it in our database.
The database in total now holds over 2000 unique items and the number is growing every day!
All the database entries are manually checked and verified by our staff so we make sure there is no wrong data inside our database and the calculations are correct.
In addition to those simple features we also offer features like:
- Keeping track of your inventory by creating reports after measurements
- Exporting inventory reports as CSV or PDF file
- Unlimited number of saved database items
These additional features are available to users that use one of the subscriptions listed below - regular users (users without active subscription) still have access to the database list (limited to 5 items when saving them to personal list) and are still free to use bottle measurement system with no limits!
** In App Purchase
We offer you 2 types of subscriptions:
- Subscription for one month (1,99 or equivalent to your currency) - gives you access to features mentioned above for one month
- Subscription for one year (19,99 or equivalent to your currency) - gives you access to features mentioned above for one year
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This type of subscription is auto-renewable which means, that it automatically renews unless auto-renew option is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.