There is a major need for a specialist dictionary on banking supervision, not only among specialist translators in the field of banking and finance, but also for economists, business economists and lawyers whose work requires them to act as communicators in international finance and means that they must overcome language barriers on a daily basis. As the regulatory environment for banking and finance remains an area of constant development, the terminology in this field also develops in a very dynamic manner.
The entries in this dictionary (English, Spanish) contain information on the source language term in the form of definitions and/or explications, contextual examples in the source language, any necessary notes on either the source language or the target language, notes comparing language and culture, and cross-references.
About the UniLex-App for Android
- Clear and intuitive user interface
- Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "light" will also find "beam light" and "lighting systems".
- Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- Two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the tablet-app
- You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.