BigPicture Lite is the FREE version of BigPicture that displays detailed information about each picture used in an Adobe InDesign CS5/CS5.5 document. It also allows you to open pictures with their default application or any application you choose, change the print status of images, reveal images in folder or document, and view full size previews.
BigPicture Lite features:
- Picture list with 14 columns: page, thumbnail, name, size, format, resolution, default application, status, effective resolution, layer, scaling, volume, folder.
- Sidebar panel with picture preview and additional attributes, including camera settings, Finder info, picture dimensions and print status.
- Ability to change the row size of the picture list using a slider.
- Picture full path with convenient pull-down menu, which allows you to reveal any of the intermediate folders in the Finder.
- Ability to reveal any image in the document or enclosing folder.
- Quick Look preview of any image.
- Ability to change the print status of selected images (Print or Suppress Printout).
- Contextual menu which allows to open any image with their default application or any application you choose. BigPicture Lite also keeps track of recent applications.