Back Pain No More is a simple routine consisting of 10 effective back pain exercises. When done regularly these exercise can eliminate and prevent back pain, releasing tension and providing supportive strength.
Most common back pain causes are not serious damage or disease. It is often caused by ordinary work activities such as sitting in an office chair all day. Just leaning forward 30 degrees in an attempt to get closer to the computer screen puts 3 to 4 times more strain on your back!
Back pain is the 2nd most frequently reported reason for visiting a doctor and one of the most common work-related injuries. Experts estimate that 80% of the population will experience back pain throughout their lifetime.
Common means for back pain relief is prescribed medication, which is short term in effect. However, back exercises is much more healthy and cost-effective treatment with long-lasting effects.
- preventing back pain and lower back pain
- most exercises are done on an exercise ball to remove unwanted load on the spine and joints
- eliminating stiffness and improving range of motions
- reducing the use of medication for back complaints
- improving the result when added to other treatments
- developing proper posture
- better sleep, more energy, focus and optimism
WARNING: In some cases back pain can be caused by serious diseases. If youre experiencing severe back or leg pain during the exercises or in your everyday life, or if you have known disc problems, we strongly advise you consult your doctor or physical therapist.