Exact replica of Beat Thang interface.
BTV is an award-winning virtual instrument that brings together a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect mixer and VST/AU plug-in that turns your computer keyboard into a full-velocity sensitive pad controller.
Create without boundaries
BTV is designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind. There are no complicated shift functions or x0x'-style programming or other alternatives.
BTV isn't lacking the common functions you'll need, they're just better organized. All the important functions for creating music have been given their own button. The rest of them have been moved conveniently out of view, just one click away, ready and waiting when you need them. This means that you get improved access to your creative inspiration, so you can create better music without barriers.
Get the standalone interface that is simple, elegant and organized. Perform, sequence, mix, and master, with an award winning standalone interface that's easy enough for a beginner, but powerful enough for discerning professionals. BTV software is included with every Beat Thang and can be purchased seperately.
* Easily build your own sound with drag and drop drum kit and virtual instrument creator
* Connect your MIDI device
* Nothing else required to make full songs, just your computer keyboard
* Core Elements Collection Library (full version: 3,233 samples & synths)
* The demo does not include the full library, but all features are unlocked for 14 days.
* 16- or 24-bit onboard sampler
* 32 bit VST/AU plugin
* Full-velocity sensitive pads,16 samples per pad, with 8 octaves each and chromatic layout
* Connect MIDI controllers, keyboards and sound modules
* Internal sequencer: arrange patterns in real time over 16 tracks (internal or external)
* Adjustable swing, bar length (per track), quantize and PPQ settings give you flexibility.
* 60 built-in effects plus mixing: add reverbs, delays, filters, phasers, flangers, vibratos and choruses.
* Onboard compression, limiting, EQ
* Non-destructive sample chops and full waveform editing
* Import your own 16- or 24-bit .wav or .aiff files
* Perform live exports or batch exports of your songs, patterns, tracks (channels), or pads as individual stereo .wav files in 16- or 24-bit 48kHz quality.
To order the full version visit http://www.bketech.com/store