Welcome to a world of sound, music, and magnetism!
BOSEbuild Sound is the companion app to the BOSEbuild Speaker Cube. It includes experiments, fun activities, videos, animations, and more. It will also guide you with step-by-step, animated instructions as you assemble your speaker cube.
You'll need the BOSEbuild Speaker Cube before you can use this app. Visit build.bose.com to find out more.
With the BOSEbuild Speaker Cube and the Sound app, you'll get hands on with magnets and electromagnets, discover how sound and speakers really work, and even build your own working Bluetooth speaker. Everything you need is included - no tools required!
Included in the app:
- Launch Prep: Experiment with a magnet and electromagnet.
- Coil Launcher: Boost the power to launch your coil up into the air.
- Make Some Noise: Find out how you can make sound with just a magnet and a coil of wire.
- SoundWave Studio: Experiment with frequency and waveforms to make different sounds.
- Build a Paper Speaker: Make a working speaker with paper, scissors, and tape.
- Music Player: Play your favorite music right in the app.
- Speaker Cube: Build a sealed acoustic enclosure for your speaker.
- Sound Sweeper: Play a song and use the Sound Sweeper to emphasize different parts of the music.
- Speaker Tuning: Use an equalizer to adjust the sound of your speaker.
- Bose Tuning: Hear the difference Bose Tuning makes.
- Custom Colors: Customize your speaker cube by mixing red, green, and blue to make a rainbow of colors.
- Dancing Colors: Play some tunes and watch your speaker light up and dance to the beat.
- Custom Covers: Customize your cube with patterns of light and shadow.